Admissions Steps and Requirements
Though not required, we recommend that you attend an informational event to learn about our program before you apply. (Optional for all grades)
Step #2 - Complete and submit an application package and non-refundable application fee of RMB 2000.
- Download a PAPER APPLICATION, fill it out and deliver it to the school -OR-
- Visit the school to pick up a PAPER APPLICATION
Contact Admissions Office to learn more about fee payment options.
Contact Person: Mr. David Hsieh, Ms. Andi Li
Office Hours: 07:30-17:00
- Your child's group playdate (Kindergarten) OR
- Your child's entrance exams
BASIS International School Park Lane Harbour does not require standardized test scores for entrance for grades G1 through G9. We utilize our own Math and English tests to evaluate applicants. (Required for G5 – G9).
- Your Family Interview (Required for all grades)
All applicants, and at least one parent and/or legal guardian, must attend a 15-minute meeting. During this meeting, we will interview you and your student, and answer any questions you might have.